Monday, April 5, 2010

One Year




Maddie,
I've been struggling to find the words to right for this post. Then I realized sometimes the simplest words are the best.

You are loved and truly missed by so many. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you, your sunny smile and those delicate curls. My life is better because I "knew" you Maddie. I will always carry you in my heart sweet girl.

Heather and Mike,
My heart has been with you since I learned of your terrible loss. I hope that you know how thankful I am that you shared Maddie with the world. Your daughter is a light that continues to shine on the lives of so many. May you be surrounded by love of family friends and those who don't "know" you today tomorrow and always

I honor of Maddie's memory please consider making a donation to Friends of Maddie or Maddie's March for Babies Team



5 comments:

Avasmommy said...

You found the right words. They are beautiful words. xoxo

AmazingGreis said...

She is missed more than words could ever convey! XOXO

PrincessJenn said...

Perfect, as are the pictures you chose for your tribute.
HUGS

Rachel said...

simply beautiful, Maggers xo.

The pictures are stunning.

Angi said...

Well said.