She gave me the Honest Scrap award and here are the rules that go along with it.
Here are the rules for receiving the award:
- Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you. ( Although almost everyone I follow has done this so I'm just going to do it on my own).
- Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded the HONEST SCRAP AWARD and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
- Share “10 Honest Things” about yourself.
1.I am 22 years old and I haven't graduated from college yet or even really figure out what it is I want to do with my life. I have hard enough time figuring out who I am right now much less try to figure out what or who I will be in a few years
2. I love kids, I've been working with children or volunteering with them to some degree since I've been in 6th grade. As much I love babysitting/nannying the thought of having my own children someday completely scares the shit out of me. It will be the real deal and mom and dad won't be coming home at the end of the night to take over. I know I want children but it's something I can wait for.
3. I think mayonnaise is quite possibly the worst substance ever to be invented. There is something about the consistency and taste that just makes me want to gag. I absolutely hate it if makes on a burger or a sandwich and may throw a fit if I requested for the mayo to be left off. Don't even get me started on miracle whip!
4. I am self conscious, have low self esteem and am shy all to some degree. It's something that I've dealt with all my life and I find it hard to really admit to people how deeply these things effect me. There are times where I feel like I am nothing and have nothing to offer to the world. Luckily I have some great friends who support me and remind me of all the things that I am .
5. I took ballet lessons from age of 3 till I was about 14. When I quit my training it had got to the point where you had to either get really serious and commit your self completely to ballet or not. At the time I didn't think I wanted to do that, to this day I wish I had stuck with it. I miss dancing so much there is just something about the joy of losing your self in the music.
6. I am completely OC about being on time for thing and running on schedule. If we plan to meet at 6 I expect to meet at that time not 6:15 not 6:05. If you say pick you up at 5:00 I will be pulling up outside your house at 4:59 and I expect you to be outside at 5:00 If I am running late for something or even think that I might be late I start getting anxious. It's something I'm trying to work on because most of the people in my life are on a 15 minute delay and there isn't much I can do about it.
7. I have lived in Austin all my 22 years and I absolutely love it. I really can't picture my self living anywhere else and I encourage everyone to move here or at least visit. I promise that everyone will find something to love about it ( and if you don't I'm not sure we can be friends).
8. I will admit that I am one of those people who starts listening to Christmas music Thanksgiving day. Christmas is my favorite time of year! The lights, the music, the smells of Christmas have a way of transporting me back to my childhood when things were so simple. I love nothing more then to go to the Christmas tree farm and cut down a tree to decorate. I only wish Texas got a little colder so I could actually wear sweaters and scarves with out sweating like a pig.
9. I have a pretty irrational fear of bug and all things creepy crawly. Spiders are the worst doesn't matter the size they are horrible and nasty little things. No matter what anyone says bleh!
10. I love to bake cakes, pies, cookies you name it I love to make it. However I don't eat any of this stuff other the occasional cookie. I don't really know why I think it has to do with a lack of a sweet tooth.